Yesterday's Menu for Moms had us make Roast Pork Loin, Baked Potatoes, and creamed peas. I opted out on the creamed peas and just had regular peas and put raw baby carrots on the table of daughter7 who won't touch peas even if it was the only thing in the word to eat and she was starving. OK maybe I'm exaggerating, but she really doesn't like them. We had peaches for our fruit. I didn't have the marjoram for the pork roast so I put on tarragon instead (they kind of sound the same-right?). Anyway it tasted really good.
I also had enough pork left over for a meal later this week and two more in the freezer. Plus I baked extra potatoes for dinner later this week, but I miscounted and we are having company so I may have to make more or see if canned potatoes will do.
daughter7-ate her pork, potatoes, peaches and carrots
son5-ate potatoes, peaches, and peas (those all start with "p." Hehehehehe!)
son3-ate pork, peaches, and some of his potato, and peas
mom-ate pork, peaches, potatoes, and peas.
I thought it was a very good meal and pretty simple to make.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dad enjoyed a wonderful set of leftovers from the last three meals!
Post a Comment