Friday, January 25, 2008

Spaghetti and Meatballs

Wednesday's Menu for Mom meal was spaghetti and meatballs. I tired their recipe. It was good, but I prefer the one that I have done previously. I did take their suggestion and mixed up five pounds worth of meat, baked and froze them. I separated it into 4 meals rather than 5 so I have three meals of meatball in my freezer. We also had salad, garlic bread, and apples. I altered the garlic bread recipe. I used sliced Italian bread; mixed softened butter, 2 teaspoons of garlic powder, and dried parsley together. Spread it on one side of the bread. Placed them in a pan and sprinkled fresh Parmesan cheese on top. Baked at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes and them broiled them on low for about 5 minutes. Yummy!

dad-ate everything. Said he liked it. I think a couple of times.
daughter7-ate spaghetti with sauce and 2 meatballs (she said they were awesome), salad, bread, and apples
son5-ate spaghetti and a meatball, salad, bread, and apples
son3-ate spaghetti, raw baby carrots, bread, and apples
mom-ate everything

No comments: