Thursday, January 17, 2008

Salad with Fried Chicken

We had salad last night. To change it up a bit I cut up, breaded, and fried some chicken. I breaded it with egg and bread crumbs with a little salt and pepper. The salad was lettuce and tomatoes. Add ins included the chicken, cheese, bacon bits, and croutons. Our fruit were bananas.

dad-salad with all the add ins. he also put in sour cream and salsa (mainly because I was low on ranch). he liked it. he said he ate plenty of the chicken
daughter7-salad with cheese. ate her half a banana, the extra half of banana, and another banana after that (I think she likes bananas)
son5-salad without tomatoes, croutons, chicken and cheese on the side. ate his banana
son3-salad without tomatoes, croutons, cheese and chicken on the side. ate his banana
mom-salad with all the add ins. ate banana

Really tasty. I like the combination of the cool salad with the warm chicken melting the cheese. Yum-yum!

No comments: