Yesterday we had spaghetti. I browned up hamburger with some sausage seasoning turning it into sausage. Mixed the sausage with spaghetti sauce. I steamed the broccoli over the cooking spaghetti. We also had pears and cottage cheese
dad-spaghetti with sauce and Parmesan cheese, broccoli, cottage cheese, and pears
daughter7-spaghetti with sauce and Parmesan cheese, broccoli (only wanted to eat the tops, but dad had her eat all of it), and pears
son7-spaghetti with Parmesan cheese, broccoli, and pears
son3-spaghetti with Parmesan cheese, broccoli (he ate all of his then asked for more), and pears (finished off the pears)
mom-spaghetti with sauce and Parmesan cheese, broccoli, cottage cheese, and pears
It was a good dinner. I liked cooking the broccoli over the spaghetti, I felt like I used less pots. It was also fun to turn the hamburger into sausage.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment