Saturday, January 12, 2008

Restaurant

Dad came home and said he was in the mood for the food court at the mall. And since I am always looking for an excuse not to cook, I said OK. I was also on edge in general, so that also made it a good idea.

So to the food court.

dad-Wong's Wok General Tso's Chicken
daughter7-T&L Hot Dog corn dog and cheese fries
son5-half of Sbarro's pepperoni & sausage pizza
son3-the other half of Sbarro's pepperoni & sausage pizza
mom-Fuji Grill chicken teriyaki with broccoli

All ate, because they picked it out themselves.

BTW the chicken teriyaki was really good!

1 comment:

Nettie said...

I love Wong's Wok! The owners are such nice people. I don't even know if they are the Wong's or not, but they seem to really know and care about so many of their customers. And they have the best Chinese food!